Sunday, April 14, 2024

Legals for December, 7 2022

| December 7, 2022 12:00 AM

REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) The Town of Superior on behalf of District XI Human Resource Council (HRC), has been awarded a federal Community Development Block Grant CARES (CDBG-CV) in the amount of $259,310 by the Montana Department of Commerce (MDOC) for renovations to the HRC Superior Office located at 38 Mullan Rd. W., Superior, MT for construction and installation of a new HVAC system.         Contingent upon this award, HRC on behalf of the Town of Superior, is requesting proposals to design, construct and install an HVAC system in compliance with all applicable requirements under the Montana CDBG-CV Program. Payment terms will be negotiated with the selected offeror. The construction costs will be paid with CDBG-CV funds. Copies of the detailed request for proposals (RFP), including a description of the services to be provided by respondents, the minimum content of responses, and the factors to be used to evaluate the responses, can be obtained by contacting Robert Robinson, HRC Staff Architect, 1801 S. Higgins, Missoula, MT, 59801; Phone: 406-728-3710 (HRC) or 406-531-2993 (direct number) or Consistent with Section 3 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1968, CDBG regulations governing the grant require that, to the greatest extent feasible, opportunities for training and employment arising in connection with this CDBG-assisted project will be extended to local lower-income residents. Further, to the greatest extent feasible, business concerns located in or substantially owned by residents of the project area will be utilized. Disadvantaged Business Enterprises are encouraged to apply. All responses to the detailed RFP must be submitted by 12:00 p.m., 12/14/2022 to Robert Robinson, HRC Staff Architect, 1801 S. Higgins, Missoula, MT 59801 or emailed to Please state “HRC Superior HVAC Project” on the outside of the response package. Published in the Mineral Independent on November 23, 30 and December 7, 2022. MNAXLP __________________________

PUBLIC OPPORTUNITY TO PROTEST TRANSFER OF LOCATION OF MONTANA ALL-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES LICENSE ST REGIS TRAVEL CENTER (, Owner(s)) has applied to transfer Montana All-Alcoholic Beverages License No. 54-999-4958-001 to be operated at ST. REGIS TRAVEL CENTER, 21 Old US Highway 10 East Saint Regis, Mineral County. The public may protest this license transfer in accordance with the law. Who can protest this transfer? Protests will be accepted from residents of the county of the proposed location Mineral County, residents of adjoining Montana counties, and residents of adjoining counties in another state if the criteria in 16-4-207(4)(d), Montana Code Annotated (MCA), are met. What information must be included? Protest letters must be legible and contain (1) the protestor’s full name, mailing address, and street address; (2) the license number 54-999-4958-001 and the applicant’s name ST REGIS TRAVEL CENTER; (3) an indication that the letter is intended as a protest; (4) a description of the grounds for protesting; and (5) the protestor’s signature. A letter with multiple signatures will be considered one protest letter. What are valid protest grounds? The protest may be based on the applicant’s qualifications listed in 16-4-401, MCA, or the grounds for denial of an application in 16-4-405, MCA. Examples of valid protest grounds include: (1) the applicant is unlikely to operate the establishment in compliance with the law; (2) the proposed location cannot be properly policed by local authorities; and (3) the welfare of the people in the vicinity of the proposed location will be adversely and seriously affected. How are protests submitted? Protests must be postmarked to the Department of Revenue, Office of Dispute Resolution, P.O. Box 5805, Helena, Montana 59604-5805 on or before December 24, 2022. What happens if the transfer is protested? Depending on the number of protests and the protest grounds, a public hearing will be held in Helena or Saint Regis. All valid protestors will be notified of the hearing’s time, date and location. Hearings typically are scheduled within 90 days. A protester’s hearing testimony is limited to the grounds in the protester’s letter. Following the hearing, the Department of Revenue will notify the public whether the license transfer is approved or denied. How can additional information be obtained? The cited MCA statutes are online at Questions may be directed to Breanna Gill, Compliance Specialist for the Department of Revenue’s Alcoholic Beverage Control Division, at 444-0710 or Published in the Mineral Independent on December 7, December 14, 2022. MNAXLP __________________________